Complete Game 14U

1st Qtr Payout - $200 or 20% of total 2nd Qtr Payout - $200 or 20% of total 3rd Qtr Payout - $200 or 20% of total 4th Qtr Payout - $400 - Final Score of Game including overtime - or 40% of total

Back to main menu

GAME RUNNER OPTIONS FOR POOL 013524

Next year, consider running your regular Office Fooball pool online! It makes the whole thing a LOT more fun. We handle NFL pools, college football pools, suicide pools, et. al. You can do that here:
Run your regular office football pool online at castle64.com

Trash Talk